2007年4月16日 星期一

英文其中考作文

The Art of Life
I think to let the life lead of meaningful need a target.We have to establish an own goal.
We can not waste our time.We want diligently fulfillment own target.The taregt man of the past is our model. We can not fear to die.If we have no purpose to live. That so we are similar to the dead.
"Pure politician should devout person is similar,the respect also cherishes the religion and morals." Say the person of this words,in the whole life all earnestly practicing possible.He is an American nation father's one washington. He chaired the meeting of system Xian in 1787,drawing up American constitution of now, and in 1789, he elected thestory support of the regiment no objection and becomes the first president in the U.S. He established many policy and the tradition that keep on till towdays in two tenurse.
My advantage:1.I'm a very hard boy. 2.learning thing very fast. 3.I have understanding.
My weekness:1. Igive up easily. 2.I do things no patience. 3.I don't with quiet attention work.

沒有留言: